Shares of the airline giant traded pre-market at 6:10am down 4% from last week's close to $36. By the opening bell @ 9:30am flights were starting to resume as the shares rebounded to open @ 37.63.
After a detailed search throughout the world wide web and Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) we could not find anything relevant regarding FLIGHT INSURANCE.
Finally after reaching our sales executive, Chris Dennehy, from The Travelers Companies,Inc (NYSE: TRV) in Morristown,NJ, Chris was able to provide us with these insightful articles from the NEW YORK TIMES (NYSE: NYT) written by Seth Kugel, "Should You Buy Travel Insurance" and this article from Shivani Vora, "How (and Why) You Should Buy Travel Insurance"
- Medical Insurance
- Emergency Evacuation
- Travel Protection
- Baggage Protection
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Figure Out What You Want to Insure.
- Check Your Health Insurance Before Hitting the Road.
- Adventure and Active Travelers, Beware.
- A Cancel-for-Any-Reason Plan Is the Most Flexible.
Contact your local O'Donnell Agency today to learn more: